WHAT WE DO:
- We advocate for public policies and community practices that will be steps toward dismantling racism.
- We endorse and participate in workshops on racial justice and white privilege, and create educational materials to be used in conversations on race and racism.
- New "Peace Pieces" electronic newsletter coming this FALL will address racial justice.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- Call/Write/Email your elected leaders
- Color of Change
- Organization for Black Struggle
- Helping Families Respond to Dr. King’s Call to Challenge Racism, Materialism & Militarism. Especially "What Families Can Do About Racism"